Small group sizes. Big safety measures.
Foley Prep has always been proud to feature small class sizes. They are better for learning, better for teaching, and allow a more customized experience. Our students have always valued our personal, welcoming learning environment, but now parents and students alike can take comfort in the fact that we’re limiting our group sizes even more – to a maximum of 5 students per session.
We take the health and safety of our students and staff very seriously, so we are carefully following all CDC guidelines pertaining to Covid-19 and the safe conduct of our classes. We are doubling our cleaning and sanitation practices at all 7 of our Foley Prep hubs. In addition, reducing our maximum group size to 5 students enables us to ensure safe social-distancing practices and continue to provide the high-quality, personalized education that has become synonymous with Foley Prep.
If you have questions or concerns about how we are operating in the wake of Covid-19, please don’t hesitate to contact us!
About The Warren Hub
- Most people prep for SATs and ACTs over the course of several months. Scroll down to see weekly schedule.
- With the uncertainty surrounding Fall 2020 test dates, our flexible programs are perfect to fit around your schedule!
- SAT/ACT prep is incorporated into our monthly supplemental learning subscription packages found here.
- All Warren clients are welcome to do tutoring or sessions at our new Bernardsville location!
- We do things differently than anywhere else. Call us for information, or view our Getting Started Page for general guidance.
- Standing appointments for private tutoring book up fast. View tutoring page.
- Small SAT and ACT sessions – average group size: 3 students. Maximum group size: 5 students.
- We will help you determine which test is better: SAT or ACT. Practice SATs and ACTs every Saturday and Sunday at 11am – feedback within 24-48 hours.
- Daily sessions except except July 4, November 26, 27, December 24-26, and January 1.
- Boot Camps – press here to view Boot Camp schedule.
- 7 meeting rooms, 2 big rooms for testing.
- Enhanced, school-like setting with an ambiance conducive to learning.
- Go to our Pricing Page for package information.
Call us to make a plan now!
Would you like to swing by for a visit? Please call or write us to book an appointment: if you just drop by, chances are we’re teaching or tutoring. Most people start by registering for a free diagnostic SAT or ACT. We have them every Saturday and Sunday at all of our hubs. After taking the test, every family gets a free 20 minute consultation to devise a prep plan.