Small group sizes. Big safety measures.
Foley Prep has always been proud to feature small class sizes. They are better for learning, better for teaching, and allow a more customized experience. Our students have always valued our personal, welcoming learning environment, but now parents and students alike can take comfort in the fact that we’re limiting our group sizes even more – to a maximum of 5 students per session.
We take the health and safety of our students and staff very seriously, so we are carefully following all CDC guidelines pertaining to Covid-19 and the safe conduct of our classes. We are doubling our cleaning and sanitation practices at all 7 of our Foley Prep hubs. In addition, reducing our maximum group size to 5 students enables us to ensure safe social-distancing practices and continue to provide the high-quality, personalized education that has become synonymous with Foley Prep.
If you have questions or concerns about how we are operating in the wake of Covid-19, please don’t hesitate to contact us!
About The Haddonfield Hub
- Recently opened – January 2020
- Foley Prep itself was founded by Haddonfield native Ron Foley
- Most people prep for SATs and ACTs over the course of several months
- With the uncertainty surrounding test dates, our flexible programs are perfect to fit around your schedule!
- 1-on-1 Academic and Test Prep Tutoring
- Small SAT and ACT sessions – Average group size: 3 students / Maximum group size: 5 students
- We will help you determine which test is better for you: SAT or ACT. Book an in-person Practice SAT or ACT Sunday through Thursday
- 3 meeting rooms, 1 big room for testing
- Enhanced, school-like setting with an ambiance conducive to learning
- Daily sessions except July 4, November 26 – 27, December 24 – 26, and January 1
- Boot Camps – View Boot Camp schedule
- Go to our Pricing Page for package information
Call us to make a plan now!
Would you like to swing by for a visit? Please call or write us to book an appointment: if you just drop by, chances are we’re teaching or tutoring. Most people start by registering for a free diagnostic SAT or ACT. We have them every Saturday and Sunday at all of our hubs. After taking the test, every family gets a free 20 minute consultation to devise a prep plan.