Holmdel High School PTSO Mock SAT / ACT Fundraiser 2021
Come take a full-length SAT or ACT to find out how you’d do on test day!
Holmdel High School 10th and 11th graders who want a simulated testing experience with an authentic SAT or ACT are welcome. Test results will be available within 48 hours. Everyone is welcome to take 1 SAT and 1 ACT on separate days. You cannot take 2 SATs or 2 ACTs and you cannot take 2 on the same day.
Location: Foley Prep Bell Works, 101 Crawfords Corner Road, Holmdel. Main "Conference Center" Entrance.
Date: March 20th - SOLD OUT
Times: Choose one of two start times on each day. 9:30am and 1:30pm. Plan to arrive 10 minutes early.
Eligibility: Foley Prep students and HHS sophomores and juniors are allowed.
Fee: $15.00 (100% goes to the Holmdel PTSO). This is non-refundable. If you cannot make it, you are welcome to take any other mock test date at Foley Prep.
Registration: We are at capacity. No more registrants are allowed.
As the test days get closer, we will send a confirmation email to determine which test (SAT or ACT) you wish to take. Test results will be available within 48 hours. We are not administering the essay at this session, so both tests should run about 3.5 hours.
Your safety is our priority
Space is very limited. Please note the following:
- We are strict about social distancing desks 6 feet apart, so we will limit capacity and start a waitlist.
- Do not come if you are feeling sick or have been exposed to anyone with COVID.
- Temperatures will be taken at the Bell Works entrance by Bell Works security personnel.
- Bring your own calculator and pencil.
- Masks must be up. No drinking or eating in the testing rooms.
- All tests are single-use so students will leave with their test booklets.
Your data is safe. Foley Prep has created its own proprietary scoring system and does not share your test results with anyone but the students' families. Our payment and booking system is best-in-class so your credit card information is also secure.