Haddonfield Educational Trust Mock SAT / ACT Fundraiser 2021
Come take a full-length SAT or ACT to find out how you’d do on test day!
Haddonfield Memorial High School 10th and 11th graders who want a simulated testing experience with an authentic SAT or ACT are welcome. Test results will be available within 48 hours.
Location: Foley Prep Haddonfield, 14 Kings Highway West, Haddonfield, NJ 08033
Date: March 27th
Times: Choose one: 9:30am and 1:30pm. Plan to arrive 10 minutes early. The tests run just over 3 hours each.
Eligibility: Foley Prep students and HMHS sophomores and juniors are allowed.
Fee: $25.00 (100% goes to the HET). This is non-refundable. If you cannot make it, you are welcome to take any other mock test date at Foley Prep.
Registration: Register by pressing here (best with a laptop or desktop machine).
As the test days get closer, we will send a confirmation email to determine which test (SAT or ACT) you wish to take. Test results will be available within 48 hours. We are not administering the essay at this session, so both tests should run about 3.5 hours.
Your safety is our priority
Seating is limited to 25 students who will be arranged in Foley Prep's 6 rooms. Please note the following:
- We are strict about social distancing desks 6 feet apart, so we will limit capacity and start a waitlist.
- Do not come if you are feeling sick or have been exposed to anyone with COVID.
- Temperatures will be taken on arrival.
- Bring your own calculator and pencil.
- Masks must be up. No drinking or eating in the testing rooms.
- All tests are single-use so students will leave with their test booklets.
Your data is safe. Foley Prep has created its own proprietary scoring system and does not share your test results with anyone but the students' families. Our payment and booking system is best-in-class so your credit card information is also secure.