Keep up the momentum!
Foley Prep students have used the spring term to outshine many of their peers: AP exams were a huge success, and many have kept up a high level of academic learning as well as SAT and ACT test prep during the pandemic. Now our students are anxious to get out of the house to meet 1-on-1 and in small groups with Foley Prep Pros at our locations throughout New Jersey.
Flexibility and safety are key
We will work with every family to create a positive experience this summer. If necessary, we will move programming online with the consent of our students’ parents. All 7 locations are compliant with CDC guidelines – students will be spaced 6 feet apart and learning spaces will be sterilized after every session. In-person and instructional groups will never exceed 5 students. Mock exams may exceed 6 students if space allows for social distancing. We have plenty of room in our facilities, and will also use the outdoor spaces we have!
Here’s a summary of what we are offering this summer:
High School Students
- Progressive, “Cohort-style” SAT and ACT small group prep (5 students max). 8-week classes starting in mid-June, 7-week courses starting in early July, and 4-week classes starting in August. Press these links to download schedules for each location:
- Self-paced SAT and ACT small group prep (5 students max), which is ideal for students who want convenience and flexibility in their schedules, without spending more on one-on-one tutoring. Each Foley Prep location offers 90-minute, subject-specific SAT and ACT classes throughout the day.
- One-on-one SAT/ACT, Academic, and study skills tutoring with content-area expert Foley Prep Pros. This is for students who want control over their schedules.
- College Admissions Services. One-on-one college selection, essay writing, and application advice.
For a PDF guide to our packages, click here.
Middle School Students
- For Monmouth County residents: MCVSD classes and tutoring.
- For everyone: one-on-one tutoring for SSAT and specific Prep School Admissions exams for Delbarton, Christian Brothers Academy, etc.
- Academic and study skills tutoring with a content-area expert Foley Prep Pros.