Small group sizes. Big safety measures.
Foley Prep has always been proud to feature small class sizes. They are better for learning, better for teaching, and allow a more customized experience. Our students have always valued our personal, welcoming learning environment, but now parents and students alike can take comfort in the fact that we’re limiting our group sizes even more – to a maximum of 5 students per session.
We take the health and safety of our students and staff very seriously, so we are carefully following all CDC guidelines pertaining to Covid-19 and the safe conduct of our classes. We are doubling our cleaning and sanitation practices at all 7 of our Foley Prep hubs. In addition, reducing our maximum group size to 5 students enables us to ensure safe social-distancing practices and continue to provide the high-quality, personalized education that has become synonymous with Foley Prep.
If you have questions or concerns about how we are operating in the wake of Covid-19, please don’t hesitate to contact us!
Rumson Fair Haven Hub Notables
- All students are welcome to take sessions and tests in our Rumson-Fair Haven and Holmdel – Bell Works Hubs.
- Most people prep for SATs and ACTs over the course of several months.
- For Summer 2020, we’ll have 4, 7, and 8 week class and tutoring packages.
- 1-on-1 Academic and Test Prep tutoring.
- Small SAT and ACT sessions – average group size: 3 students. Maximum group size: 5 students.
- We will help you determine which test is better: SAT or ACT. Practice SATs and ACTsevery Saturday & Sunday during the school year and 6 times a week during the summer.
- Daily sessions except July 4, November 26,27, December 24-26, and January 1.
- Boot Camps – press here to view Boot Camp schedule.
- Professional ambiance that promotes productivity.
- Go to our Pricing Page for package information.
We are expanding in Monmouth County! After two years in Red Bank, we opened our newest hub in the wondrous Bell Works building in Holmdel and just before that, opened an office in Fair Haven.
Take the same driveway as Raven and the Peach restaurant, we are on that side of the building up two flights of stairs. Melinda and Patty are the two lead teachers in Fair Haven.
Call us to make a plan now!
Would you like to swing by for a visit? Please call or write us to book an appointment: if you just drop by, chances are we’re teaching or tutoring. Most people start by registering for a free diagnostic SAT or ACT. We have them every Saturday and Sunday at all of our hubs. After taking the test, every family gets a free 20 minute consultation to devise a prep plan.