Monmouth County’s Favorite Tutoring Team!
Foley Prep has always been proud to feature small class sizes and the best 1-on-1 tutoring anywhere, including online.
Students are inspired by our second-to-none staff of 5 full time, salaried tutors who have been with us for years. They are also inspired by the beautiful space we are in. We were one of the first Bell Works tenants in 2017, and in 2021 we doubled our space and moved into Suite 1125.
Our MCVSD success rate is over 77%. We are the only test prep company with 8 full-length, proprietary exams.
Our average improvements are +220 points on the SAT and +7 on the ACT.
Bell Works Holmdel Hub Notables
Finding Suite 1125: Park and enter at Visitor’s Entrance, where there is an American flag and a pond. As soon as you walk in, make a hard right turn – we are 5 suites down the perimeter corridor on the first floor.
- All students are welcome to take sessions at any Foley Prep Hub, including the Rumson-Fair Haven and Freehold Hubs.
- Most people prep for SATs and ACTs over the course of several months.
- SAT/ACT prep is incorporated into our monthly supplemental learning subscription packages found here.
- 1-on-1 Academic and Test Prep tutoring.
- Small SAT and ACT sessions – average group size: 3 students. Maximum group size: 8 students.
- We will help you determine which test is better: SAT or ACT. Practice SATs and ACTs every Saturday & Sunday during the school year, and 6 times a week during the summer.
- We are open 7 days a week
- Boot Camps – press here to view Boot Camp schedule.
- 4 meeting rooms and one big testing room.
- Inspiring ambiance in a masterwork of architecture.
- Go to our Pricing Page for package information.
Call us to make a plan now!
Would you like to swing by for a visit? Please call or write us to book an appointment: if you just drop by, chances are we’re teaching or tutoring. Most people start by registering for a free diagnostic SAT or ACT. We have them every Saturday and Sunday at all of our hubs. After taking the test, every family gets a free 20 minute consultation to devise a prep plan.
Call or text us (732) 412-1416