We know the current college admissions trends and what colleges look for in applicants. We will work to help you develop the writing skills that shape your voice and create a successful college essay.
Our College Essay boot camp is taught by College Board approved AP Language and Composition teachers with more than 15 years of college admissions experience.
What to expect
This bootcamp is a two-hour, interactive seminar that focuses on the tools and skills necessary to complete the college application and write the college essay. Students will walk away with:
- strategies to approach the admissions audience
- tips on finding an appropriate subject
- tools for finding and showcasing their best qualities
This Workshop (6 contact hours, broken into three or four sessions) includes:
- Guidance during the writing process, from outlining and drafting to a final, polished college essay.
- Peer-writing: small group atmosphere where students are motivated by peers that share the same end goals. For example, students applying to Ohio State University will have a chance to process through questions, struggles and successes with other applicants to the same school.
- Daily one-on-one conferences with instructors featuring both content development and writing style feedback.
We guarantee a final, polished 650 words: either Common App, Non-Common App, or Supplements that add up to 650 words. For additional guaranteed word counts, another bootcamp session can be booked.
Online Bootcamp Dates:
- June 1, 2020 — June 4, 2020, 9:00a.m. — 10:30 a.m.
- July 6, 2020 — July 9, 2020, 9:00 a.m. — 10:30 a.m.
- July 13, 2020 — July 16, 2020, 9:00 a.m. — 10:30 a.m.
- August 31, 2020 — September 3, 2020, 2:45 p.m. — 4:15 p.m.
Don’t see a date that works with your schedule? We can work with you – contact us for details:
College Application and Essay Bootcamp Pricing: