Craft the Perfect College Essay
The Common App and college applications can be a long and daunting process. Foley Prep can help! Our professional writers will help in all stages of the essay process – idea generation, outlining a first draft, and editing. We know the current college admissions trends and what colleges look for in applicants. We will work to help you develop the writing skills that shape your voice and create a successful college essay.
Our in-person College Essay Coaching sessions are taught by College Board approved AP Language and Composition teachers with more than 15 years of college admissions experience. We focus on the tools and skills necessary to complete the college application and write the college essay, including:
- Strategies to approach the admissions audience
- Tips on finding an appropriate subject
- Tools for finding and showcasing their best qualities
- Content development and writing style feedback.
- Guidance throughout the writing process, from outlining and drafting to a final, polished college essay.
Don’t wait until the last minute to submit your college applications. Start today! We recommend that students attend at least 5 of these sessions. Be prepared to get a lot of work done.
Sessions are restricted to one student, so our instructors can focus on his or her needs. As a result, students must register 24 hours in advance, and don’t forget to bring your own laptop!
- 1x 1.5 Hour One-on-One College Essay Coaching Session: $210
- 5x 1.5 Hour One-on-One College Essay Coaching Sessions: $975
We recommend that students attend at least 5 of these sessions. Be prepared to get a lot of work done and to have fun while doing it!
Note: these are sessions for students only. Parents are welcome to call for a brief consultation. Also, because Foley Prep Pro time is precious, all work must be done within the time allotted, and extra editing time will require booking another session, or an agreed-upon hourly fee.